Monday, February 15, 2010

sisters


My lil' sis came to visit this past weekend.  She and her hubby are moving to South Korea and on their way to fly out of California, decided to drop on in at our place for a couple days.  I was thrilled to have time with my sister, Trav was pumped to have man-sports time with James, and Bella was content to be the apple of everyone's eye.

Bets and I made a yummy Valentine's dinner...

Bella and Jamie bonded...

We all cracked up playing "Shakey Face" (you shake your head really fast back and forth while someone takes your picture - genius, I know.)...

We'll miss you, Bets and James!   LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

okay, those pictures are hiLARious!!

Kate said...

oooohhhh! how fun!!! i thinkthe pic of trav is the best!! Haha! and bella looks great in the last photo. :) wish i coulda been there with y'all. miss you sista.

Cassie said...

I totally played the "shakey face" game the other day! I'm glad someone else enjoys it as much as I do. I miss you ladies!

Shannon said...

Love catching up on your blog and the latest installment of your story! Did you know your LL heartstrings necklace is featured on Angie Smith's blog?? (www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com) She is a very neat gal and I did a double take when I saw all of your names!

Kristin said...

hahaha--I love family! And sibling visits are the BEST!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...