Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine: Will you be mine?

Saw this adorable idea on someone's blog and decided to copy.


Loved it, except it was like plucking out my eyelashes - one by one - trying to get Bella to do the whole fist thing.  I was about to check myself into the nut house by the time I got one picture that turned out semi-okay.

And then, when I actually inserted the lollipop, it bent the picture all funny.  Since I was only going to send these to immediate family, that entailed sticking them in an envelope, and it bothered me that it wouldn't lay straight.  Buttttttt..... since I'm in no way even remotely close to being a perfectionist, I mailed it anyways - lumps and all.  I figured Bella's cute face would make up for my imperfections.


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

4 comments:

Karisa said...

Super cute idea! I should write it down to try next year - both girls should be old enough then. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your adorable family! :-)

Liv said...

I didn't get the idea till i clicked on that other site. Very cute, we got ours in the mail today and Aria has been carrying it around with her- this morning after breakfast I let her eat the sucker. its very cute she keeps saying "my bella, my bella".
Thank you for the valentine!
Liv

Kate said...

darling jen.... i can't wait to get ours in the mail! :)

Kristen Borland said...

i heard about that idea from my sister, so we did it with zeb in the picture for his teachers. instead of a lollipop, i stuck a pen flower (you know a fabric flower and pen, all wrapped with floral tape). even with a 4 1/2 year old, it took a few shots to get it just right! i think bella's picture turned out perfectly!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...