Thursday, August 12, 2010

perfect gift

I found the perfect thing to make for Bella this birthday.  I mean, perfect.

photos: Rachel Borello Carroll

She loves ALL things small and lovable - like stuffed animals or babies.  But especially if they're mite-sized.  And these little creatures are just 5.5" tall.  Perfect.  I knit up one of the baby dolls in just a matter of hours.  Really, so easy and it just uses up left over yarn.  

Trav thinks I should make our family out of them.  This one would be me.  :-)  I need to get yellow yarn for Bella's blonde locks!

A passle of these will be adored by her come September 3rd.  I'm absolutely positive.  Find the pattern here.
*
Trav had his check-up appointment for his surgery and unfortunately, we didn't get the news that we were hoping for.  I can share more later, but if you think of us, we'd appreciate your prayers for God's wisdom and a peace in His plan.  Thanks, friends...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are seriously adorable!!! Saying a prayer for you guys!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable and you are so creative and such a special mother to make these for Bella. She'll love them and treasure them. I'll be praying for you guys. Love you, Nana

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

That IS the perfect gift! I love them!! We'll say a prayer for Travis and you too.

Shannon said...

Oh my word! So cute. I definitely see a family in the making...what will the new baby look like I wonder? :)

Oh, I can't wait to see you at last J....at last.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...