Friday, August 13, 2010

a recitation

Psalm 19:1-2

The Heavens declare the glory of God!
And the sky above proclaims His handiwork.

Day to day pours out speech,
and night to night reveals knowledge.

Bella recites Psalm 19:1-2.  She needs help in some places (and maybe you need translating...), but I can understand her.  The other day, I caught her playing with her animals and as I watched her, I overheard, "the GLORY of GOD!... PROCLAIMS His handiwork!!"  It's being etched in her head and on her heart... precious.

10 comments:

Amanda B. said...

So precious!

Michelle said...

That is SO adorable, I love it! I can't wait until Keagan is talking better so we can start that with him too!

Kate said...

That is so so sweet! I think I remember Orison quoting this one a while back too. :)

Katie&Greg said...

That is truly inspiring, thank you.

I have not been on top of my game with my daughter, and we just started praying together last night (she is 15 months, so that is a loose term). Its exciting to see Bella grow like this!

:)

Kim said...

That is truly precious, Jenny!!

Ebethteach said...

Hmmm, Eva prays as do all of my 4 but never thought about doing verses with her at this age. Only work with the big kids. I guess I will have to start and see what happens...
She did GREAT!

Emily said...

Thats so precious to hear....I love hearing my girls pray. But as sweet as that recitation was, I think I enjoyed her hat hair even more :)

Erika said...

This is so precious :) What a doll!! I remember learning verses as a child and many of them are still hidden in my heart! So adorable... good work, Bella (and, you too Jenny!)

Kristin said...

So adorable! Good training Mom!

LBeck said...

love it. she is talking so well! such a big girl. And yes you have inspired Rob and I to start doing the same. Print the Word on their hearts, right? thanks for the video it made me smile!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...