I mentioned yesterday the junk food I bought at Wal-Mart.
Do you ever just finish something (as in food) because you want it out of the house?? Good reasoning right there, I tell ya. My husband does this often. He usually explains himself to me by quipping, "Might as well!"
These are delicious. Don't ever buy them. 600 calories. Straight to your hiney. I opened them at lunch, to give Bella a piece or two for finishing her lunch (and to just take a nibble to see what they tasted like). The package is now empty. I almost put it away when it was half gone, but then, I was blogging and when I finished my previous blog, there was only ONE ROW LEFT. That's when Trav's famous saying, "Might as well..." ran through my head. I am now 600 calories heavier. Or my daughter-in-utero is 600 calories bigger. Which is good - because I'm going to deliver early, right? And she needs as much as weight as she can have for her early arrival...
Oh, btw, this was my favorite part of the packaging. Made me laugh out loud.






2 comments:
I've used that logic many times myself. In fact today, I finished off some ice cream to have it gone & so I'd have more room in my freezer for...you guessed it, more ice cream!! I have to admit that it does help to have more children. Yesterday, I fed them more of your cookies than I should have so those would be gone and I wouldn't eat them all, which I could have easily done :)
Oooh I want to try those!!! And yes, I think a lot of us do the exact same thing. Yesterday Keagan and I bought a big package of fun size bags of m&ms. Pretty sure I ate most of the bag already. I couldn't stop! And I kept telling myself that the more I ate, the less there would be later, haha!
Post a Comment