DAY 9: A PHOTO OF YOUR FAMILY
I've posted this photo before - at Christmas, when my family was last all together. Since this photo, we've added one sister/daugher-in-law (Hi, Kellie!), and two babies are on the way (mine and Kate's). If Kate's is a another girl, it'll bring the total to SIX granddaughters!!
I'm grateful we took this photo, since this Christmas will be different in many aspects. This will be our first one with just our immediate little family of three (possibly four??). I'm actually looking forward to not traveling for Christmas for the first time in eight years!! But, I know family will be missed...
And this is my other beloved fam: the in-laws. Dear folk. They also live in the same town as my parents do... so it makes traveling convenient - and hectic, trying to split the time. Also taken last Christmas, we have increased in size by two grandchildren as well! Little Roman, born to Tommy and Olivia in March, and our sweet pea due so soon. As hectic as Christmastime can be, rushing to and fro between parents' home and splitting the time "evenly" with siblings... family is so dear and we are truly blessed.
----------------
UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY:
I was able to take an hour nap, while my daughter slept her [previously] regular three-hour chunk. Ahhh... what a splendid mood I was in upon waking! And husband should be home soon from his trip, so that lifts my countenance even more. Thanks for all your well-wishes!






1 comment:
Wow you guys have the girl genes in your family!!
Post a Comment