Oh, Cute! My word, but she is so adorably funny. Makes me miss that age. And I love the 3/4 profile that starts the video out -she is so beautiful. Hope you're feeling less discomfort. Can't wait to hear Baby's name!
Cute! She is very adorable. Hope baby2 isn't hurting you too much! Feel better lady.
This made me laugh outloud.
So creative! I love how multi-talented she is with her different instruments. :)
so you're saying she needs a large drum set for christmas??? :)
What a hoot! Her speech sounds great, Jenny!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! andall the girls said,"cookies! hey i want some cookies!" :) can you send some to us please???
and not only did you buy all that junk food at wal mart, but now youre making cookies???you are creh.zeh!
Hahahahaha I love the singing through the harmonica, clever girl!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, Cute! My word, but she is so adorably funny. Makes me miss that age. And I love the 3/4 profile that starts the video out -she is so beautiful.
Hope you're feeling less discomfort. Can't wait to hear Baby's name!
Cute! She is very adorable. Hope baby2 isn't hurting you too much! Feel better lady.
This made me laugh outloud.
So creative! I love how multi-talented she is with her different instruments. :)
so you're saying she needs a large drum set for christmas??? :)
What a hoot! Her speech sounds great, Jenny!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! andall the girls said,"cookies! hey i want some cookies!" :) can you send some to us please???
and not only did you buy all that junk food at wal mart, but now youre making cookies???
you are creh.zeh!
Hahahahaha I love the singing through the harmonica, clever girl!
Post a Comment