I know I know... I have lovely artwork. My fuse is growing shorter by the day (minute?) and I'm just warning you all. I have a foul temper. I try not to blog when my temper is foul, but today will be an exception. Maybe sharing my frustrations will help the bricks sitting on my chest.
- Why my daughter won't nap is beyond me.
- Why she insists on singing "The Wheels on the Bus" in her loudest voice all day long is beyond me.
- Why I can't find the previous point endearing, as everyone else around me seems to, is beyond me.
- Why anyone would place CARPET under my eating area is beyond me. This has been driving me nuts ever since we moved here and is the bane of my existence.
- Why I'm supposed to remain composed and non-violent when my daughter really really hurts me BAD - like dropping a glass jar on my toe, kicking me in the boob SUPER hard, and biting my finger "on assident, Mama," is beyond me.
- Why I bought chocolate milk, Butterfingers, Skittles, and Pop-Tarts at Wal-Mart today while grocery shopping is beyond me. Why do I do this to myself?????
- WHY CAN'T I SLEEP???
- Pardon, actually... I did get a good chunk of four hours in last night, from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. Then my second daughter pummeled my bladder and I peed.
My fuse is short people... dangerously short.
On second thoughts... if you could do these simple things, it might extend my fuse/do away with the bomb completely:
- Prescribe me sleeping pills and remove this lump from my abdomen for a 24-hour period.
- Unpinch my sciatic nerve. Completely and forever.
- Provide a full-time Daddy.
- Allow me to give birth - 6 weeks early with no complications - with no pain and no recovery necessary.
Muchas gracias. I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. Promise. I hope. Maybe.





4 comments:
You DO NOT want to see what i'm like after only four hours of sleep either.
Especially trying to care for little ones that don't understand that mommy doesn't have patience left at all.
HUGS. Wish I could have Bella come over to play for a little bit so you could nap.
Amen sister. We've all been there...No worries. :) When do you get baby's position checked? I'll still hope for a breech baby and a c-section. ;) ;)
Oh Jenny. I have to admit I smiled at your misery...but only because I empathize. Hang in there, mama. I hope you get a few moments of pain-free silence very soon.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you write about buying junk food at the grocery store and then the next thing about not sleeping...
:)
Post a Comment