Thursday, December 2, 2010

15

DAY 15: A PHOTO OF YOU AND SOMEONE YOU LOVE


My man.  You all know I love him.  This was taken back during our dating days.  He was so in love with me, I wasn't quite sure if I was in love with him... but he had a certain hold around my heart that I couldn't shake away.  

I am usually drawn to people who's humor is dry, witty, and clever.  Trav's humor is ... well, dorky.  Kinda dumb.  He and his twin brother and dad all share the same kind of humor.  The kind that makes me shake my head and not usually even smile.  Then again, I can be a stick in the mud.  This photo was one of his seemingly hilarious moments that I found, well, endurable.  

And, we fell in love and got married.  The End.  And lived happily ever after.

5 comments:

Dacia said...

haha! you and travis sound like just the opposite of taylor and me. he can be such a stick in the mud! i love my corny jokes and make it my goal in life to make him laugh at my cheesiness, and i rarely ever succeed...but when i do, it is TRUE VICTORY! :-) but i will say that his mom and i share the exact same sense of humor and we totally get each other, so i like to think that is one of the reasons he just couldn't resist me. :-)

Dacia said...

actually, once my comment came up and i saw my little picture there, it reminded me that that was the reason i chose this picture for my profile even though it is a very very old photo...it pretty much sums up our relationship. :-) it's fun when God makes it challenging for us like that, though.

Joy. said...

won't lie - BUSTED out laughing and was very amused when I saw the pic ;) hahaha. i really hope we can be stationed together some day.

Liv said...

ok , you know how I dont check all the time but every week- the picture of you by the tree just makes me laugh...he please take it in the BEST of ways, you are this tiny cute little woman then WALA!- a pillow under your shirt- it doesnt seem to be real- you are tiny, your legs, your but your face - but the pillow seems to be causing some discomfort.. ahh I really hope this doesn't offend you- you are a MUCH more graceful Fugler Mommy than me.

the bella blog- Aria does the same thing when I get frustrated and need "space" then we come back and talk and hug and have some time together- I always get somehting along the lines of "when jesus in your heart you are happy, he makes you not mad.. ya" I never really said that but she knows it applys... and I think what a miracle at this age she KNOWS what Hes like... in her way.

oh the fugler humor- sometimes I keep a straight face and don't even flinch that he told some "whitty" joke- and he gets bugged and refers the great 'one' he just pulled. and I just turn around and say-with a grin, I know I knew exactly what you were saying and how funny it was!
ya gotta love it- I remember watching noonie roll her eyes at Jokes- and now I know why- they all run along the same dorky obvious 6th grade humor.... but still it tickles my heart to hear one- especially in public... when NOONE knows what he's talking about. haha!
Miss you guys!

Liv said...

ok , you know how I dont check all the time but every week- the picture of you by the tree just makes me laugh... please take it in the BEST of ways, you are this tiny cute little woman then WALA!- a pillow under your shirt- it doesnt seem to be real- you are tiny, your legs, your but your face - but the pillow seems to be causing some discomfort.. ahh I really hope this doesn't offend you- you are a MUCH more graceful Fugler Mommy than me.

the bella blog- Aria does the same thing when I get frustrated and need "space" then we come back and talk and hug and have some time together- I always get somehting along the lines of "when jesus in your heart you are happy, he makes you not mad.. ya" I never really said that but she knows it applys... and I think what a miracle at this age she KNOWS what Hes like... in her way.

oh the fugler humor- sometimes I keep a straight face and don't even flinch when he tells some "whitty" joke- and he gets all bugged and refers to the great 'one' he just pulled. and I just turn around and say-with a grin, and say, " I know, I knew exactly what you were saying and how funny it was!"
ya gotta love it- I remember watching noonie roll her eyes at Jon's Jokes- and now I know why- they all run along the same dorky obvious 6th grade humor.... but still it tickles my heart to hear one- especially in public... when NO ONE knows what he's talking about. haha!
Miss you guys!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...