Summer Noël
born at 6:28 am
6 pounds
18 3/4 inches
We are blessed to announce the arrival of our little Summer Noël into the world. We showed up at the birthcare center at 2am, Jenny fortunately got the epidural by 3:30 am, and Summer was born at 6:28am. She weighed in at exactly 6 pounds, and measured in at 18 3/4 inches. Summer is a cute and quiet little one. Jenny is terribly exhausted (and I as well). She'll write more later once everything settles. Praise the Lord for this blessing... what a gift!





28 comments:
congrats again! she's beautiful--welcome baby Summer! Love you guys much!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! She is darling! Oh I could look at these pics all day long. In fact, I think I will. I love the photo of her getting a bath. So happy for you, Jen and Trav. You did it! Praise the Lord. Welcome to the family, Summer Noelle!
Can't wait to tell Goey! Such exciting news.
I am in awe of this beautiful new great grandchild. She is perfect. Can't wait to see Bella's reaction to her new little sister. Congratulations, Jenny and Travis! You are such a beautiful family. God bless!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to all of you again! These pictures made me tear up. Beautiful!
AW!! YAY!! She is TINY compared to what I remember Bella weighing...and she's early too! I bet you're both elated! What a WONDERFUL Christmas present! She has a sweet name too!
What a beautiful family you have....we're so happy to know that all four of you are doing well. Bella will be such a wonderful sister. God bless you all :)
OH how precious!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! So exciting! She's beautiful!
Your family is so lovely. Excited to watch Bella grow into her role as big sis. Congrats again!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a cutie! :)
I can't wait to hear all about it. She obiviously came a little quicker than expected since you were joking yesterday about trying to induce labor! What a precious little gift! I can't wait to hear how Bella reacted to her. And her name is just precious! Love it!
Way to go Jenny!! Enjoy these first precious hours with just the three of you. Soak them in and sleep!! You did great!! Now you can "rest" (in some sense) and enjoy the holidays.
Can't wait to hear all about the adventures being a mommy of two will bring you.
Sleep well my friend!! She's a beautiful sister for your beautiful Bella!
What a wonderful early Christmas present. Congratulations! She is absolutely precious. Many blessings.
CONGRATS! What a beautiful name! Can't wait to read all about her.
Yay! The Plantages are excited for you! Wonderful, wonderful.
Wonderful news! Congratulations to the whole family & we hope all four of you have a very Merry Christmas!!! Btw, I love her name!
Yay! Congrats! Just in time for Christmas like you had wanted too! Praise the Lord!
What a sweet, sweet post! Life is the most amazing gift. Welcome! Welcome! Sweet Summer Noelle, little child of God:).
Congratulations!!! Whoo-hoo!
Congratulations!!
Yay!!!! Congrats!! So happy for you guys and a little jealous that you don't have to endure these next 2 weeks of pregnancy with me! But I know you're happy to have little Summer in your arms! She's beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics of Bella with her! Also, just so you know I was secretly hoping we would be at the birthing center at the same time so we could at least hang out a little!! :-)
Congrats! :)
What a beautiful little lady and so fortunate to join your family! I can't wait to hear about Bella's response to her.
she's too cute! and I love her name!! congrats!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful addition to your family and we all know how much you love Summer!
She's precious! Congratulations!! :]
Post a Comment