Monday, June 27, 2011

someone very special

Welp, we're back.  Back in the Bread Basket of America.  Back in the Great Plains.  Back in the squelching heat and oppressive humidity.  Welcome back, girls, welcome home.

Whitey and Brownie reverting to playing indoors after a HOT walk.
Thus Bella's flushed cheeks and sweaty hair.
Nothing like the midwest, peeps.

I've been a bit sparse this past month.  Mostly because I've been too busy having fun with my family to sit in front of a dern computer screen. And mostly because I've been having too much fun [laying out in the warm, mild sun; doing my sudokus; getting a tan] to think of witty, thought-provoking blog posts.  But recently, I've been busy doing a bit of outfit coordinating...

For my girls, not me...

...in preparation for this:


Someone very special is coming home today...

...and we couldn't be more thrilled.
It's been a long time.

Today is a wonderful Monday.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

So happy that you all will be reunited today!!!

Dacia said...

yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! so so happy for you guys!!!

Dacia said...

oh, the video stopped and i thought it was finished so i started my comment and then the vid started up again. ha ha! "mommies only do white!" :-) love it! the end of the video is perfect and sounds exactly like the conversations we have in our home! :-)

The Kiser Family said...

Yay! Enjoy a GREAT day all together again!!! The girls' outfits are adorable, by the way!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...