Monday, March 19, 2012

Goodbye Weekend. Hello Monday.

Betsy and James came to visit for the weekend.  All the way from Minnesota.  It was a sweet time.  Nothing like having your sister near.


Travis was sent on a last-minute trip right before they arrived.  Grrr... but, at least I had company for the weekend.  And at least James had March Madness to keep him preoccupied.  The girls ate up every last bit of attention, love, and rough-housing.


This little Miss wasn't quite sure what to make of the "new" faces, but warmed up quickly.  She's also trying to decide whether to keep that morning nap or give it up.  I do wish she'd make up her mind.


A dreary, rainy Monday in these parts.  I'm going through a bit of "family-withdrawl."  Here's a good would you rather:

Would you rather live near (within 2 hours) family
or
live where it is nearly always warm, pleasant, sunny &
with plenty of outdoorsy things to do??

8 comments:

Shannon said...

My vote is to live near family....I'm sorry that neither "would you rather" is an option for you today....

Emily Takes Photos said...

I feel like we had both options in SLO. Man, I took that place for granted!

jenny said...

Agreed, Emily!!

Kate said...

um, ok! where the freak did you get that delicious chair!!!??? Why didn't you tell me about it. Do a post on it or something... i want to see some pictures! :)

Huber said...

Would have to choose the perfect weather location assuming there are mountains and my hubby and kids with of course.

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

You know it HAS to rain to get GREEN again! :) And that is a hard one---family and sunshine preferably:)

Dasa said...

Hmm.. it depends :) but probably family. I would love to live back home with 4 seasons, snow storms and whatever else, I dont care but I would be home.
As for trips, NO unexpected trips here!!! He will work a lot BUT you will have weekends.

liz@carpeseason said...

apparently I chose neither...to live in Minnesota AWAY from my family. Right now with a baby on the way, I'd choose family. Plus, it's been like 80* in March where they live in WI, so best of both worlds, right?

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...