You may have seen this floating around the internet, but I just had to share.
I had to watch it twice. First, I watched the whole show. Second, I watched her reaction. Both times, I cried like a baby. It may be important to note that my love languages are quality time and ACTS of SERVICE. Sooo exemplified in this video.
My sister and mom cried too, so we totally had to debrief and break it down part by part. Meanwhile, my white-wanna-be-black-gansta bro-in-law was like, "Are you guys CRYING??? I still can't get over the two guys kissing..."
ANYways, enough chitter chatter. Before I ruin it with my commentary... go watch it again.




5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Too original, endearing and wonderful that it was a shared event with family and friends. Da Bomb! (P.S. I cried too)
Yup. Totally balled my eyes out....and now my mascara's running.
Thanks. Thanks a lot J.
;)
Glad I'm not the only one with tears streaming down my face as I watched this...although if I had been caught I would have blamed my hormones! :-)
I totally cried! I've watched it three times ; )
bridgetkathleenquinn@gmail.com
james says "haters gonna hate!"
Post a Comment