oh.my.word! i don't know why, but i absolutely LOVE this post. as in probably my favorite one you've done in a while!!!!! it might be because Travis is home, or that she's so pickin cute in her jammies, or the fact that she and Bell are a.dor.a.ble together... JUST LOVE this little peek into your family life. thanks for sharing j.
4 comments:
oh.my.word! i don't know why, but i absolutely LOVE this post. as in probably my favorite one you've done in a while!!!!! it might be because Travis is home, or that she's so pickin cute in her jammies, or the fact that she and Bell are a.dor.a.ble together... JUST LOVE this little peek into your family life. thanks for sharing j.
I was just wondering if you've tricked your kids into thinking that 4:00pm is bed time? Genius.
I was just wondering if you've tricked your kids into thinking that 4:00pm is bed time? Genius.
Thanks Kate!
And Anna, sometimes they go down early as 6:30, but on this particular night I think it was around 7ish. Early is GOOD, my friend.
Post a Comment