I have this dear little friend. She (and our other sidekick) and I were inseparable in High School. She's the epitome of the stereotypical Californian girl: long, thick, shiny, (natural!) white-blonde hair; athletic and outdoorsy; just enough hippie to be cool. She's funny and come to find out, she's rather creative too.
She has a blog... and she's just started this "series" where she puts her love of baking into action. Every first Wednesday of the month, she'll state a genre of baking (September's genre was cookies!!) and if you leave a comment with your favorite of that genre, you've entered yourself into a giveaway where she'll pick a winner and bake their favorite and then mail it to them!! Well... guess who won September's giveaway?? ME!!! (Granted, there was only 5 or so entries, but I won!!!).
My sweet package arrived in the mail today, and of course, I broke right into it before thinking to photograph the cuteness. But, I remembered half-way through, as shavings of the cookies going down my gullet were beginning to cover my counter tops. Here's just a peek:
We all enjoyed our cookies, Anna!! Here's proof from the girls' faces:
So... readers. Hope on over to Anna's blog on the first Wednesday of every month. I'll drop a hint in October to remind you. And maybe you too could be the lucky recipient of Anna's "You Bake Me Happy" giveaway!! Thanks, Anna. You da bomb diggity.
| This was clothepinned to the twine that wrapped around my box. So clever and quaint. |
My sweet package arrived in the mail today, and of course, I broke right into it before thinking to photograph the cuteness. But, I remembered half-way through, as shavings of the cookies going down my gullet were beginning to cover my counter tops. Here's just a peek:
| The darlingly wrapped cookies... |
| I know, I'm an awful photographer... but the cookies were in perfect condition, and still soft! |
| Of course, she remembered my girls and wrapped their own cookie separately. Bella commented, after indulging in hers, "Anna sure does love me!" |
We all enjoyed our cookies, Anna!! Here's proof from the girls' faces:






2 comments:
you are truly swell! thanks for the awesome shout-out :) so happy you guys liked them and i love those two little chocolate covered faces. yay! <3
Love it! So funny I follow Anna's blog as well. :) It's a small world in this blogging community.
Post a Comment