Sunday, September 16, 2012

Miss Erika

Our long-time babysitter-turned-good friend got hitched yesterday.  She is one of the sweetest, most genuine souls I know.  Our whole family adores her.  Bella was asked to be her flower girl.  The wedding was a beautifully accurate portrayal of love and purity.  *sigh*  I love weddings.  Every time I go to one, it makes me want to get married all over again.


I brought my camera.  But, obviously, as we can tell, I am still having trouble shooting indoors.  I'm not sure what settings to put it on and what the shutter speed/ISO/aperture should all be set at.  I need to take some classes.


Irregardless of my nasty, indoor camera skills, we enjoyed ourselves immensely.  We reserved a babysitter for Summer (since the wedding was right in the afternoon... i.e. NAP TIME) and were a little more free to be guests, instead of parents.  Trav concluded that we should attend a wedding at least once a year.  They are such great reminders of why we married in the first place, and what we have vowed to one another.  I concur.



I hope your weekend was special and beautiful as well!  Enjoy the rest of the Lord's Day.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I Love Travis' priority ... and glad you're making it "Two" weddings this year (albeit minus Trav & Summer). Sounds like a very special day :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...