I'm thankful for:
- Romans 8 -
I aim to read this every morning for the next three weeks.
It's so important for me to know and understand.
- these weekend faces -
my "twins": both affectionate and airplane-lovers
I couldn't help but notice during all the photos taken on the wedding day
how her smile is very imperfect.
Her upper lip is so tight and her lower lip swallows up the little bit of upper that remains.
Her upper teeth never show, only her lower, when she chooses to open her lips.
I loved her deeply and felt sad for her at the same point many times on Saturday.
I know her smile may not be her favorite feature one day.
But I love the spirit that it shows. I love the imperfection.
What is a perfect face anyway?
I love this little profile: flattened nose, stiff-upper lip and pouty lower lip.
I love our Bella girl.
These two didn't want to hold Mama and Daddy's hand at the zoo...
only each others'.
It warmed our hearts to hear them chatting away.
"HIIII gwillwas!!"
Sweet child. This one is a true girl on all accounts,
as yesterday morning, as she was feeding herself her cereal,
she spooned two cheerios on her utensil, looked at it carefully before putting in her mouth,
then cradled the spoon and cheerios closely to her breast and began singing,
"Rock-a-baby..."
Daddy.
He doesn't get much time with his daughters,
but every moment he does have is spent in active playing.
We need him.
I'm thankful for all those faces.
Hello Monday.









No comments:
Post a Comment