Thursday, October 18, 2012

facts

Oh dear friends,

   You are so kind to me.  Your words of congratulations and encouragement (from two posts ago) really have made my days.  I feel cyber-spaced loved.  :-)  Really... thank you.

Soooo... I'm pretty sure much of my lack of blogging mojo has been due to the extreme exhaustion I feel with this Little Bean.  I remember feeling tired with the girls, but not this tired.  I'm sure that's also due to the fact that life moves on and no one has time to lie in bed all day sleeping with two little ones underfoot!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I feel very similar to how I felt with the girls:
+ nauseous all day long, and some occasional throw up
+ tired, tired, TIRED
+ exhausted, but bad case of insomnia at night.  This is my least favorite part of pregnancy, and I think with this baby I have it the worst.  I lie in bed all night, awake, but oh so tired.

But truly, I feel so grateful and happy to be pregnant.  Each time, it gets sweeter for me.  I'm not sure why, but that little heartbeat just made me overflow with happy bubbles.

And as I said, life moves on.  We are headed out to Colorado this evening after Trav gets off work for a FAMILY REUNION!!  Yipee!!  Today the girls are in Mom's Day Out, and rather than sneak back into bed... I need to clean bathrooms, finish laundry, pack for everyone, and be ready to jive by the time I pick them up.  This is mind-over-matter at its finest!

1-2-3    GO!

1 comment:

Allison Brown said...

How exciting Jenny! Good luck with getting everything together for your trip. Hopefully this tough, early stage of pregnancy will fly by so that you don't feel as tired and sick.

I rememeber when I was pregnant with Clara having the other two play together in their rooms and lying down taking short cat naps while they were occupied. It helped a little.

Congrats!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...