This one's for the Mimi's and Granddad's; Grandma's and Grandpa's;
Aunts, Uncles; Cousins, etc.
I never did see a cuter kitty or puppy.
Bella's outfit was a sweatsuit with some fleece sew on her belly,
and a tail sewn into the bum seam.
She was thrilled.
Summer was puppy jammies with a fleece hat
and tail sewn onto her bum.
Easy peasy.
The girls loved trick-or-treating this year. We have an incredible neighborhood, filled with many friends and it's super safe. We've enjoyed 5 years now trick-or-treating and every year it's been a blast. Because I'm a dork and like mini "blasts from the pasts", here are our other years:
Hope everyone got lots of candy last night, whether you trick-or-treat, trunk-or-treat, or simply buy the Halloween candy sales today!
![]() |
| (And no, Daddy wasn't a pilot for Halloween... he just rushed home from work to make it in the nick-of-time to Trick-or Treat with us.) |







3 comments:
Cute family pic!!
Hmmm...I'm seeing a theme here Jen...No costumes for you!
As always, the girls are super cute!
what are kitty and puppy 's names? I absolutely agree they are the cutest pair ever!!!!
Post a Comment