Monday, November 12, 2012

things pertaining to my life

This pregnancy is knocking me out.  I'm 13 1/2 weeks and always so tired.  If I don't get a nap in during the day, I'm drooling on the couch by 8:30 p.m.  I'm also hungry 24/7.  EAT EAT EAT.... ALL I can think about is food.  Soooo unlike non-pregnant Jenny.  And I need to take a picture of my belly.  I feel big.
+++++++
Thanksgiving is around the corner.  Is that freaking anyone else out???  We're hosting this year - which will be fun - but, with the description of myself in the former paragraph... I'm needing to kick my booty into gear.
+++++++
I just ordered our Christmas cards off of Cardstore.com.  If you're looking for a steal-of-a-deal, all orders before 11/15 are 70% off!!  Go to: www.cardstore.com.
+++++++
Bella's come down with a cold.  I was up with her most of last night, trying to soothe her coughing.  It's frigid outside and we're stuck indoors.  PLEASE MOVE ME TO FLORIDA SOON.
+++++++
Bella is also sold out on a name for this baby.  Any time we mention any possible names, she pleads, "But Mama... don't you love the name Sparkle??  I just love that name and think it would be perfect.  Sparkle..."  It's hard to tell that dreamy-eyed girl no, but sorry babe, it ain't gonna happen.

6 comments:

anna said...

Dude Jenny. My BF in junior high was named Sparkle. For real. She was African American and it was back in my North Carolina days. When she wrote her name she used to put little sparkle blings all around her name and I was so jealous she could do that. Yeah, so...I vote for Sparkle too!

Connie said...

When my niece was pregnant, my sister and I were on our way to Springfield and always wanting to "help" Kayla come up with names. There was a bridge we were getting ready to cross and the name was Sparkle Brook!! We called Kayla and jokingly told her we found the perfect name!! We still think of that every time we cross that bridge/stream. lol

Emily Takes Photos said...

Ha! Sparkle! Tell Bella that can be her nickname for the baby :) But it's nicer than other names I've heard kids come up with; when we were really little, my brother announced that when he had a son, his name was going to be California Blood. NO idea where that one came from!

Hope you get your energy back soon, and good luck hosting Thanksgiving! I'm sure you'll have lots of helpers :)

The Scott Family said...

Come on, Sparkle is so original! She would def be the only one in her class (and school, and city) :o)

Caitlin said...

I was five when my brother was born and going through a huge "Little Rascals" phase. Apparently my hearing wasn't all that great because instead of Buckwheat, I though the character's name was Buttwig. I proposed the name "Stimey Buttwig" which I thought was perfectly appropriate for a new baby brother. My parents said no.

Laurie said...

Oh that Bella is just too precious!!! Maybe you could suggest SPARKLE for her favorite doll. Thanks for the Christmas card website ... just finished ordering them!

Love you,
A. Laurie

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...