California is beautiful. And full of family. And fast-paced. Summer can't get over the TAAALLLLLL trees.
We enjoyed a late Christmas, time together with all the cousins, 19 of us packed in a house.
Trav leaves tomorrow and we'll be apart for five weeks. I'm sad and missing our time already.
But, I'll be with family. And eventually head back to Kansas to pack up my home. We'll be moving in a month.
I'm thankful for this year of 2012. It was good to us. 2013 holds a lot of change. I believe we're ready.
For now, we'll enjoy the simple things in life:
- sweet girls
- palm trees
- abundant sunshine
- shake and burger joints by the ocean
- family










1 comment:
oh wow, how sweet to all be together,
will be praying for Travis as he leaves tomorrow, and for you and the girls left here. Hope to be able to see you, miss you all so much
Post a Comment