Wednesday, December 5, 2012

excuses, excuses...

I was going to hunker down and post some meaningful, thought-provoking piece here today.  Yet, every time I sat down to gather my thoughts, to corral them into one cohesive subject matter....
(a) books would be shoved into my lap with begs to read them
(b) something would be spilled
(c) girls want to sit in my lap and be loved
(d) errands need to be run
(e) lunch needed to be made
(f) disciplining needed my attention
(g) etc. etc. etc...

Therefore, I leave my daughters to entertain you, until my brain can get moving and organized into writing.

Without further ado, I present:

Summer-in-Her-Boy-Jammies Interview

5 comments:

kelseylynae said...

Super cute. I love the slow wind up into the counting! Can't wait untilI can have interviews with Blythe :-)

Kate said...

oh.my.freaking.heavens.sake.goodness.word.blah!!! She is absolutely the cutest thing EVER! I LOVE that video and am going to watch it a thousand times till I get to hold and play with that Sweetness at the end of the month. I love you Summer Noelle!

Mallory said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing your girls with us!!

Amanda said...

Love this! "Early in the MOOOOR-NING!"

Janet said...

my favorite
"hody, hody, hody"
and I love how you can count,
you are growing up so fast,
we miss you!!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...