The base had a holiday party today for the kids. Summer was DIGGIN' Santa. The camera man looked at me for the mean, cruel, unfeeling mother that I am when I couldn't stop laughing at Summer's terror. Yet, I urged him to quickly take the picture, because as we all know, it is every child's rite of passage to have a "screaming-I-HATE-SANTA" picture as a wee bairn.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
rite of passage
The base had a holiday party today for the kids. Summer was DIGGIN' Santa. The camera man looked at me for the mean, cruel, unfeeling mother that I am when I couldn't stop laughing at Summer's terror. Yet, I urged him to quickly take the picture, because as we all know, it is every child's rite of passage to have a "screaming-I-HATE-SANTA" picture as a wee bairn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm glad you laughed. It makes me feel better because I was totally thinking about how funny it was and how if she was my kid I would be cracking up. :) I'm not a horrible person after all...or it just means we're both horrible people. Either way. <3
hey jen i really like your new look on the blog. It's like new fresh paint in a room or like rearranging the furniture. Fun and new! btw i think i have a pic some where with you and Kate doing the exact same thing with dear ol santa.
So I'm not mean that I was kinda chuckling two days ago when Mason discovered his shadow for the first time and burst into screaming/ crying because he couldn't get away from it??
Phew....okay. I'm THAT mom too. :)
Post a Comment