We have a date. An induction scheduled for tomorrow morning. My mother-in-law is only here for a set time, and the inductions at our hospital had a cancellation for Friday morning... so we took it. I want the baby to meet its Grandma.
Of course, we're still trying everything possible to get this baby out naturally... and if it's anything like its big sister (who was born one week late, hours before her scheduled induction), maybe it'll come tonight! Otherwise, its birthday will be May 24, 2013.
It feels good to have a date. It feels good to know the end is near - very near. It feels good to know that, Lord willing, I'll be holding that sweet body in my arms tomorrow. I believe we're all ready to meet and love our newest family member.
So, say a little prayer for us. Oh, and this little face will no longer be my technical baby, but for some reason, she is getting a mite extra smushes and snugs. Can it be that my teeny baby is nearly a big sister?? Too fast, too fast...








4 comments:
Love you Jen!! Lots of sweet thoughts and prayers coming your way!
I keep stalking your blog to see when your little one comes along! Can't wait to hear the good news! Prayers for a healthy delivery and baby!
Sarah Bosma
Praying for you this morning!!!
At the end of pregnancy, it's SO nice to have a date in mind. Those last weeks seem to take FOREVER. I will eagerly check FB and your blog to hear your good news! Blessings you and your family!!
-Amber Kmoch
Post a Comment