1. I got my new camera lens in the mail. LOVE.
2. My mom came on a red-eye and left this evening. I love her. And my heart feels so lonely now that she's gone.
3. Trav was gone on a trip... and then he came home. Having three adults in the house for three kids seems to work nicely. :-)
4. We played a lot. We missed a lot of sleep. We held babies and wiped bums and potty trained and worked on attitudes and kissed boo-boos. We simply did life together.
5. Rhett is nearing his one-month mark. Easiest baby ever. Updates on him later.
6. For now, Trav and I have an evening (with a little babe at our sides) together. After one month of having company, we're just "our family". He and I have lots of catching up to do. And with that, I bid you adieu.
** All photos are shot with the 50 mm lens and are SOOC. No time for editing these days, peeps!!**
2. My mom came on a red-eye and left this evening. I love her. And my heart feels so lonely now that she's gone.
3. Trav was gone on a trip... and then he came home. Having three adults in the house for three kids seems to work nicely. :-)
4. We played a lot. We missed a lot of sleep. We held babies and wiped bums and potty trained and worked on attitudes and kissed boo-boos. We simply did life together.
5. Rhett is nearing his one-month mark. Easiest baby ever. Updates on him later.
6. For now, Trav and I have an evening (with a little babe at our sides) together. After one month of having company, we're just "our family". He and I have lots of catching up to do. And with that, I bid you adieu.
** All photos are shot with the 50 mm lens and are SOOC. No time for editing these days, peeps!!**










2 comments:
I am debating saving up to get a 50 mm. You think it's worth it? I want it mainly for portrait photography.
Rhett is stinking adorable.
I LOVE my 50mm! I probably use it 90% of the time. Your photos are great! Good job!
Post a Comment