The weather is definitely cooling here in Florida. It's not "cool", by any stretch of the imagination. But the upper-80's with less than 80% humidity feels glorious after the month of August. Even so, the pool is still being used. Less so by me, because the water is cooling as well as the outdoor temps... but the kids and Trav are numb to the fact that the water is less bath-y and more cooling.
After a picnic at the park for dinner and sweaty chases through the playground, we decided to go home and sneak a swim in before bedtime. I stayed out, as I supposed one of the kids would need to either (a) poop or (b) be fed and put to bed during the twenty minutes everyone was in the water. I was right.
Even Rhett joined in on the fun... to say he's everyone's little doll is the understatement of the year.
Bella has become quite the fish since we've moved here. She could live in that pool.
After a picnic at the park for dinner and sweaty chases through the playground, we decided to go home and sneak a swim in before bedtime. I stayed out, as I supposed one of the kids would need to either (a) poop or (b) be fed and put to bed during the twenty minutes everyone was in the water. I was right.
Even Rhett joined in on the fun... to say he's everyone's little doll is the understatement of the year.
Bella has become quite the fish since we've moved here. She could live in that pool.
My boys. Seriously. Ga.
I had the bright idea to put their towels in the dryer before collecting them out of the pool.
Such a warm snuggle before bed.
It was a perfect night.
AND lest I sound like my life is too dreamy, here's reality:
Trav and I had a crazy Saturday, with a nice fight to end the evening.
Sunday was left with sour moods and trying to clean up the emotional mess from the previous day.
We had to meet with our pastor's about becoming church members in the midst of our drama.
Which ended up with both of us in tears, talking through problems with our pastors.
Nice.
It was helpful, albeit humbling.
During our picnic dinner, Bella kept talking back and Summer wouldn't eat.
Ants were crawling on our feet and we were all sweating.
So... while I hope you enjoy these photos, know that photography covers a multitude of sins.
So does love.
Happy Monday, all!








4 comments:
I wish all photos came with such an honest caption....it'd sure remove a lot of jealous/inferior thoughts from people, wouldn't it?!
Thanks for letting me follow - I love your words!
Jenny, I loved all the Pictures!!! How fun to have a pool. :) I love your family with all my heart. :)
Hello to a free counseling/vent session. I think we could ALL benefit from one of those once in a while. :) Love to you and your awesomely adorable fam. <3
That picture of Bella is my favorite!!! Beautiful!! And agreed free marriage session. Bonus! Glad it ended on a good note.
Post a Comment