Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rhett's new trick

As I was making breakfast this morning, I looked over to little Rhett sitting on the ground, mesmerized with his new skill of clapping.  It was so darling and he was just too cute to boot!!

I kept trying to get video all day to show to Travis, but ... it's harder than you may think to capture this little punkin, without
(a) the girls' voices overtaking the scene
(b) Rhett reaching to grab the phone out of my hand
(c) Rhett stopping to just smile and coo at me.

So... the video I DID capture portrays this all pretty nicely, I'd say.

All day long, he kept clapping his hands and we'd all cheer for him.  "Rhett, can you clap??" we'd say over and over and he kept obliging us.  Life dwindles to a pretty small picture of the world when you have young'uns.  I kinda like it that way.


And... as motherhood so easily does with subsequent children, this milestone brought to mind Bella's own clapping talent.  Gosh... where did the time go??  Blows my mind how fast the years have gone...




1 comment:

LBeck said...

ok rhett adorable. but I can't help but smile at baby bella. Oh how I remember that sweet bald baby. miss her.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...