Thursday, January 30, 2014

Frozen Summer

I'm still aliiiiiiiive!!!  I've been posting regularly over on my Photo-a-Day blog and enjoying it!  I do miss this little ol' space here, and I would say I'll probably be posting more often on here before too long, but for now, I thought I'd stop in to say hello.


Have you seen the new Disney flick, "Frozen"??  My girls are OB.SESSED.  I've never seen them quite like this with another film, but when it comes to Elsa and Anna.... man!!  Let's just say I have all the songs memorized and possibly even dream them.  

We purchased the Barbie dolls for Bella and Summer for Christmas, and those dolls are getting quite the use out of their little $11 bodies.  Summer, especially, loves to belt out Elsa's theme song: in the car, in the store, on the street, at naps... ALL the time.

Trav captured a bit of it yesterday.  Of course, I'm sharing.  And I'll link the "real" song, too, in case you haven't heard it.  




Of course, we all loved the movie.
And highly recommend it.  :-)

1 comment:

heather said...

I think your girl has a gift when it comes to singing!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...