Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 2 years, Lovey!

To the one who makes me beam with joy...

My handsome, manly, soldier boy...
A gift: every day that we are together...

I do, I do, I DO forever!

12 comments:

joy said...

what a sweet poem for your man. has it been 2 years already? and baby on the way. how are you feeling these days?

Our Life Together said...

Happy Anniversary Fuglers!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day celebrating and so many more years to come. Your pictures are so beautiful and you looked so beautiful.

Jason and Anna said...

Love the post J. I can't believe that it's been two years since your guys' wedding. It seems like yesterday! Can't wait to see you in a week or two!!!

Kate said...

happy anniversary! hope you have a fun day in the air. I love you and can't wait to see you guys!!!

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary!! Love the pictures!

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies by, doesn't it?

Terra said...

Happy Anniversary! Thought about you guys today and I hope it was a wonderful day for you both!!

Mama Mote said...

It's been 2 years!!!! Wow! Congratulations. Can't wait to see you either. Love your pictures.

Jason and Anna said...

Hi friend. So when are you in town again. It's got to be coming up real soon right??? I absolutely want to hang out with you..at least grab coffee. Let me know ok? Oh, and I no longer have your cell phone number becuase my old phone died and we weren't able to get the numbers off. So, maybe you can email it to me or something.

asvdw said...

Happy Anniversary dear Jenny & Travis!! I'm so glad the Lord brought the two of you together... love to you!

liz oelker said...

That is beautiful hun!!!

Kali said...

I know I'm a little behind...but Happy Anniversary anyway :-) It's amazing how much life changes in just 2 years' time, isn't it? Hope you two are enjoying your time together with family. Soak up some CA sun for me!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...