I got my a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. baby announcements in the mail the other day. As you might remember, they are magnets and oh.so.cute!!! We slapped one up on our fridge right off and have loved looking at our little Bella girl's rump. :-) Magnet Street was amazing to work with and I'd recommend them to any of you having babies, getting married, etc. I ordered them one day and got them about 5 days later. I love the quality and even my husband said, "These are top notch!" as soon as we received them.
Babies are too much fun...




7 comments:
oh, i forgot to tell you that i got mine in the mail on Monday and absolutely love love love it! so cute jenny and way better than regular announcements.
what cute announcements. and you are so brave to take a road trip! i'm impressed. little bella is changing so much already--she's so beautiful.
Goey and I received our magnet several days ago and I "slapped" it on the fridge so we can see it every time we go there. Of course I see it a lot more often than Goey as I am forever checking out the goodies I might find in the fridge. :)
We love the magnet and thank you.
Jenny, we got ours too, and you're right, they are adorable! I love the picture you chose - it just makes me want to scoop her right up and snuggle that cute little booty :-) Hope you guys had a great time all together in Colorado. Oh, and Tommy & Dan talked last night, and it sounds like we'll get to see you & Bella over Christmas! We'll be in SLO for about a week, so we'll have to get together sometime. We're looking forward to it.
We just got our, well that was probably because we were gone all weekend.
I love it its adorable! I was impressed usually those things look really cheesy or really good and yours was really good!!!
Ok, I have to mention that your blog makes me want to cry every time I hear the music, you picked all the perfectly heart stirring pieces.
Liv
Your announcements are SO wonderful and we so appreciate receiving one! We love you guys too!
Wish I would have had those 23-25 years ago. Cool!
Post a Comment