I finished Bella's bonnet. It is a-dor-a-ble, if I do say so myself. It wasn't even that hard, too! I love projects like this one. Here's a precious video of her for you to enjoy as well...Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
oh, yes, way TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE simple projects that turn out so great like this one!!! By the way, the video isn't available it says?? Don't know what happened---bummer.
Super cute, I love kitting baby stuff, it goes so quickly! And of course, you and Bella look beautiful as always :)
hi to you! my little baby doll. you look adorable in your new little bonnet. tell your mommy she's amazing at knitting! miss you so much and sorry its so cold for you. stay warm in your mommy and daddy's arms until i get to hold you in less than a month! :) i love you, bells.
You are absolutely right, Jenny - that is adorable! Especially when you put it on her sweet little head. You have quite the talent!
So so cute. Great job! She is getting so grown up. She is a beauty as always.
Oh Jenny it turned out so well! Wasn't the cord super easy?!
Bella's eyes are soooo beautiful!! And the bonnet is quite nice too! A far cry from the skinny scarfs we used to make. Love the video! Keep 'em coming!!
Did you really start that on Wednesday when you first posted about it??? You finished a whole bonnet in THREE days?!!? Wowzers - you rock knitter mama! It turned out so great too, good job!
Dennis and I love watching your videos of Bella on here - do you do those with a camcorder or with your camera?
What a little cutie patootie! I love how Trav dotes over her too....precious!
I also notice you have Shane and Shane on your music list. Did you know they went to Cornerstone Univ. where Greg and I went?? They are fantastic and have seen them perform many times...always so genuine and real. Just thought I'd share a factoid with you :)
Post a Comment