Wednesday, June 3, 2009

new summer favorites

These wrist tan lines are killin' me! (I know you might not be able to see them too clearly in this photo... but it is WHITE and BROWN...)
My little lady is OBSESSED with her tongue. Constantly sticking it out and in, mumbling, "Lalalalalala." I like to join with the fun at times.
Her new trick is pointing. She just figured it out today and has been pointing at EVERYTHING. Me, outside, herself, Daddy, Hazel, the wall.... Yes, I found this very exciting.

And Trav's flying tonight, so I'm curled up on my chair watching "New In Town." It's kinda silly, but really tickling my funny bone as it's set in Minnesota. And seeing as how I lived in Minnesota for four years, I'm crackin' up.

4 comments:

amandamike said...

Oh my gosh, I love the tan lines as well, they are just precious! We watched that movie the other night and we really emjoyed it also!! Bella is just adorable Jenny!

Unknown said...

Than movie displayed Minnesotans as idiots from Canada. Have you told Bella it isn't nice to point (Molly tells me that now)

Liv said...

so good to see little bella again, Her eyes are shaped exactly like yours- but that head it travis.
This age is so much fun, Im so glad your enjoying it!

Meg said...

Ahh... I love when they have tan lines.. its so cute... shes beautiful!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...