Friday, October 30, 2009

me, right now

Friday afternoon and it's freezing & bleak outside.

But I'm snuggled up on our chair & a half, blanket draped across my legs, Hazel nuzzled on my left, my pidge scarf (gift from Aunt Janet) secured warmly around my neck.
I have broken into our Halloween stash only once to sneak a bit of chocolate. Chocolate on days like this are mandatory.
Baby is sleeping & I'm about to pick up my newest knitting project. Yes, the love-hate relationship has begun again with Mr. Needles. (In case that wasn't clear, I'm in love as of last night.)

And, I'm looking forward to spending my evening with these two people (three, if you count the kitty... Bella's sidekick).
Tomorrow evening, Bella the Bumble Bee will make her grand debut. Stay tuned for guaranteed cute pictures! Let's just hope it warms up from this dreaded 40*!!

6 comments:

Lou Ann said...

I suppose our Ohio Indian Summer with 77 degrees is soon to end as the currents move east...oh dread. It is beautiful today and I want it to stick around or awhile.

Unknown said...

40! T-shirt weather compared to here. Just when I thought the sky had run out of water to rain down...it starts raining again.

Joanie said...

Nice! Love the scarf. Does it have buttons? Genius. Can't wait to see Adorable Bella!!!!

Joy Howse said...

Can't wait to see the adorable Bumble Bee!!!

Anonymous said...

You look darling, actually beautiful in your "scarf" that Janet made. Can't wait to see Bella in her Bumble Bee outfit. It was so good to see Suzannah and Charlotte in their Yemen outfits before they left for Hawaii. I have such adorbale great grandchildren. Love you, Nana

Emily said...

Have fun tonight! And your hair looks really pretty and shiny in your picture...

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...