My dad sent me this link to Tim & Kathy Keller's "sermon" that they shared on marriage.
WOW.
How wonderfully encouraging, insightful, and real this married couple is. What they shared resonated so deeply within me I just had to share.
I don't know how you spend your evenings or free time, but I encourage you to turn off the tube, put down your novel, or give up one evening of crafty-time, and just listen. Be encouraged.
This is a Christian couple sharing their wisdom they've gleaned after 30+ years of marriage, and their doctrine will make the most sense to like-minded born again believers. But even if you are not saved, you may just find yourself finding hope for your marriage after listening.
Go here to listen.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hey! you beat me to it!! i was going to post this too. it was wonderful, wasn't it? challenging and encouraging.
ugh my computer isn't letting me do any audio! I'll need to listen when my computer gets fixed! It sounds like I would love it.
ooooh, I'm going to listen tonight!! Thanks Jenny!
Post a Comment