Tuesday, December 1, 2009

our silly girl

Bella has been making me laugh out loud SOOO much recently. I love it. This little girl of ours has a personality and even without the ability to communicate with words, she still communicates quite effectively with her exclamations, eyebrows, mouth, and eyes! She does the craziest things - I wish I could just jump inside her head and understand what makes her tick. Here are some videos from the past couple days.

And... she has been LOVING to dance to all the Christmas music I've been blasting. So much fun to watch her figure out how to move that little body...

8 comments:

Emily Takes Photos said...

OMG too cute! I love that she spun in the other direction to unwind herself! :D

Michelle said...

I think this age is my favorite so far -- it's so much fun to watch them learn new things and figure out their world!

Kristen said...

Dang! Bella's got some sweet dance moves, yo!

Kate said...

We love you, Bella Boo Boo!

Emily said...

So sweet...she's precious! I think every family has that LeapFrog thing on the fridge :)

Mama Mote said...

She really can bust a move there, Jenny! Way to go, Bella!

Tim and Melissa McBee said...

She's so cute Jenny! I wish I could give her a hug.

Kali said...

So cute! I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out in a bowl, right? You also inspired me to get out some of my Christmas music :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...