We have a sweet little neighbor girl down the street whom Bella absolutely adores. I mean, I just say her name and Bella will beam and begin chanting "Ah-ee, Ah-ee" (Allie, Allie) until we actually go see the girl! Allie is 9 months her senior, but those two are two peas in a pod. It's precious and I love their friendship. It's a bonus that both sets of parents are good friends too. Have I mentioned how much I loooove our street that we live on???Allie got to come over and play today while her mom got some cleaning done... Bella was thrilled and I was more than happy to provide a warm place out of the chilling weather (-16* F today, people!) for the girls to play. They laughed, sat and listened to music (top picture: looks like they're watching TV - nope! Just listening to music.), took care of the baby dolls, fought (like all good friends), and laughed some more. It was a pleasant morning.
Sadly these friends of ours are moving in just 3 short months to Belgium. *sigh* Such is life in the military. We treasure the friendships while we can... and make the most of every day.

girlfriends from Jenny Fugler on Vimeo.




6 comments:
oh, adorable! i'm glad to finally see allie's little darling face. What a cutie! isn't that fun to see your girl relate to other children? bella seems so grown up in the video. oh i love her so much. give her a kiss for me and lets skype soon! k? love you, j.
so cute! Thanks again for taking her.. a total blessing for me! And we Love you guys and don't even want to think about moving away! Allie loves Bella too much! She woke up from her nap asking Bella to come play with her dollhouse :) I showed her this video and she just kept cracking up!
Your friendship is a blessing!
Lindsey
That is so, so sweet Jenny! Two of our neighbors are expecting in the summer so we are very excited for Ryan to have little friends too!
So precious to see Bella her little friend enjoying each other. Their laughter made me laugh. Loved it!!
What a precious video of girlfriends! The laughing together - so contagious! It is sad, though, that they will be moving away. Hopefully the girls can Skype or somehow stay in touch. Cute, cute, cute!!!
close friends make all the difference! Especailly when the kids get along! I am still adjusting as you are to the cold frigid weather, its taking some time but I am getting there.
Tommy and I are lotioning like crazy too! And coughs yes All three of us have these horrible deep chest coughs that sting all night. The weather... I'm glad you and trav are together it makes things worth while.
liv
Post a Comment