What I do indulge in after Bella goes down??
My sweater. It's a huge project (for me), but I'm still in love with my yarn, needles, and expected outcome. I hope that feeling lasts throughout the knitting process. I'm definitely on a knitting HIGH right now, which I don't expect to last (proven over the years by trial and error). So I need to finish while I still don't want to gouge my eyes out by said "beloved needles".
Oh, and I also indulge in Bella's Easter candy after she goes down. I'm expecting my teeth to fall out at any point in time now.
Here's a sneak peak at a project I tried my hand at this morning... tutorial/how-to to come!
Happy Tuesday! Thunderstorm warnings for our area tonight - gotta love it!







3 comments:
Those projects are lovely!! Too bad I don't have a single crafty bone in my body. I really need to find some sort of outlet... Enjoy the thunderstorms!!
Jenny I have never been a crafty person but between my new friend here in SD and you and your crafty blog posts I find myself excited to try a new craft every week. Our craft for this week is the pom pom flower thing you made awhile back.
So Jenny, I was wondering if I could pay you to make me one of those flowery onesies...I'm expecting a niece in June and think this is super cute!! Let me know, I'm serious ;)
Post a Comment