I really love surprises. But then, once I know there is a surprise, I'll do everything in my will power to find out what it is. I can't help it. It's the "adventurer" in me?? It's all those Hardy Boys books I read when I was younger.
Anyways, he keeps sending me texts all day about how excited he is for this surprise to take place. And it's killing me. Because unlike any other times he's aimed to surprise me, he's left no tracks. No clues amidst his emails (yes, I've scoured, and yes, that's legal). No clues on his phone. NO CLUES ANYWHERE???
I won't find out til Friday. That's 3 more days. Phooey.
Usually, I'd use my feminine wiles on him and pull something outta that tight-lipped mouth, but ... if you've seen me lately, I'm not feeling very femininely wily at the 36-week, practically-crippled-with-this-back-problem stage of the preggo game. Shucks.
I'll let you all know what it is once it happens. I'm just posting this to remind you that you are ALL on my side. And if you know anything, report it immediately. Gracias. Muchas.
***
DAY 14: A PHOTO OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE FAMILY MEMBERS
I'm pretty sure I could pick favorite things about each and every one of my family members... but Suzy came to mind. My first niece. I'd always liked kids - I babysat like a fiend growing up. But, I never understood a true love until Suzannah was born. Oh.My.Goodness, I was obsessed. I loved that perfect little angel like no one else. She still and always will hold a special place in my heart. Can't believe this was taken 5.5 years ago! Ahhh... seeing this pic makes me all the more eager to give birth to my sweet angel. I love you, Suz!






4 comments:
Its only 2 days away!!! :) While I am DEFINITELY on your side, props to your hubby for not leaving a trace of evidence! ;0)
The Hardy Boys were the best....you'll have to tell us all about the surprise! I'm excited for you :)
I love you too, Aunt Jenny. And I'm so glad that Bella is my cousin. I love you.
-Suzannah
I totally remember taking that picture. Such sweet memories!
-Kate
I might know a little something about the surprise:)...... I am so excited for you!:) Tee hee hee hee!!
Post a Comment