Monday, November 22, 2010

weekend in review

It truly has been a nice weekend.  Husband has been with us for all of it - not including his homework and times he had to run into work - and we're both loving it.  I've been really sentimental watching Bells and he together... there's just something so sweet about their relationship.  It makes me really, really excited to bring another girl into the mix of this family.  I know every dad wants a son, but honestly, Trav is a terrific father to his girl(s).

We just laid low together the past couple days.  So low, in fact, that I can't really remember much of what we did.  Which just goes to show the extent of my brain-shrinkage this pregnancy.  Want to hear another story about that??  Keep reading...

***You might remember the post I did on Shutterfly a couple posts back.  The one where I was supposed to rave about their website and hence receive 50 free Christmas cards.  Ya, well, I did it.  And then went to bed that night.  Then I woke up Saturday and decided to log on to my blog to see if I received any comments.  Two comments.  To which people replied about how they did the same thing with Shutterfly.  Weird, I thought. Why would they say that??  I DID it with Shutterfly too...  And then I got a sick feeling in my gut.

Glancing back at my post, I realized I wrote ALL ABOUT SNAPFISH!!!!!!!  With all my links linking to Shutterfly.  Perf.  And that's the post I sent in to Shutterfly as well.  Let's just say, Bella learned some new words this weekend... words that are usually reserved for frustrating sewing projects.  I'm still working on backtracking that venue...  I quickly switched my wording and re-sent my blog post... but I doubt if I'll get any free Christmas cards this year from Shutterfly... wait, Snapfish..., no Shutterfly.  Why do they all have to start with "S's"??***

Other fun weekend events:
- We finally visited our town's public library.  It's huge and I'm in love.  The children's section is amazing.
- I found a new music store in downtown and fell in love for a second time.  Trav let me buy THREE new Christmas music books.  I've been tickling those ivories all weekend long...

- We took a couple walks as a family, since the weather has been in the 60's!!
- I got a good night of sleep last night.  Still woke up thrice to pee, but was able to fall right back asleep.  AMAZING what a good night of sleep will do for ya!
- And since today is due for another photo of me on my photo challenge (Day 12), I'll just make the above photo count.

That's all, folks!  Thanksgiving Week has begun!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

hilarious, j. hilarious. bty, bella looks so tall in the last picture! i'll bet she's wearing bigger clothes too, huh?! hee hee! :)

Impact said...

I love your green wall and drapes Jenny! The drapes look like they are from Sound of Music! This picture is adorable!

donnasue said...

what books did you get? any new mark hayes? nana just got a new one of his and it is beautiful (the one piece heard her play)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...