It's been one of those weeks when life seems so... BIG. One of those weeks where the future looks like it's going to be hard. And when I already feel tired and weak, life can seem so daunting. One of those weeks where I realized I need to be in the Word. Like, I really need to be in the Word. To gain strength, to glean wisdom, to find peace and endurance, to find a love for other people.
So, if you think of little ol' me anytime in the near future, I'd be obliging your prayers. Thanks, friends.
-------------------------------
And... just because I get asked this question a lot and I thought this picture answered it perfectly, I just had to share:Question: Do you think Summer has Bella's beautiful skin? It seems like Bella was born dark-skinned. Does Summer seem that way to you?
Answer:
...and this is after the dead of winter. No, I think Sums takes after her Daddy's side. :-)





6 comments:
Praying for you, sweetie!! And I had to laugh about your girls differences!!! Do you know the story of Snow White and Rose Red? It's just like Kate and you!!!!
Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry! I'll say a prayer for you and your friend.
Yes life is hard, but God is GOOD...you are a gift to your neighbor :-)
I feel your pain, Summer. My mother has BEAUTIFULLY easy-to-tan-dark skin like your mom and sister. I got my father's white-to-pink-to-flaming-red skin. . . we've got to stick together girls like you and me. . .
on a less vain note - praying for you and your friend
Oh Jenny, I know just how you are feeling. Brett's mom passed away from ovarian cancer a few days before Christmas this year and I still catch myself crying about it and wondering why God had to take her. But we have learned a lot through all of it to and that God heals, not always the way we are wanting but he does. I pray that he brings healing to your friend that she can continue to be a wife and mother to her family. Love you dear friend.
Post a Comment