Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CA is addictive:::the www is not.

Been enjoying my internet hiatus a little too much while here in CA.  Seriously, every time I take a break, I grow to love my life a little more.  I don't particularly ENJOY seeing everyone's status updates on facebook and reading about every Tom, Dick, and Harry's new home remodeling... but, yet, it is quite addictive.  Ahhh... the love/hate relationship with the internet.  I think everybody has one...

Photo compliments of Betty Jeffrey
In other happenings... we're soaking up this non-humidic, glorious CA sun for three short days more.  There's been a lot of
** junk/yummy food
** laughing
** staying up late
** talking
** family

And not enough of
-- exercise
-- sleep/naps
-- family

Photo compliments of Betty Jeffrey
The wedding was glorious.  All 18 of my immediate family together.  Hasn't ever happened.  LOVED it.  More photos later.

Annnnd, our sweet Summer turned 8 months yesterday.  Where is the time flying to??


+ She's been crawling the past few days to me.  SOOO cute and endearing.
+ She says Mama, Dada, and Buh-uh.
+ LOVES to spit bubbles
+ Wants to hold on to one's fingers and "walk" ALL.DAY.LONG
+ Absolutely sobs her heart out if I tell her "no" to something... and she obeys it.
+ LOVES to be tickled and laugh
+ Sleeps pretty well... better since we've been here at Mimi's
+ Learned to clap a few days ago
+ Still loves to nurse 5x a day... and I love it too
+ Is everyone's little dolly

Photo compliments of Betty Jeffrey

5 comments:

anna said...

1) Those BM dresses are quite fetching.
2) That pic of Summy is so dang sweet
3)Is Kate poking Summer's soft spot? :)
4)I'm glad you're enjoying Cali. We were home last weekend but I sort of forgot you too were home AND I'm quite certain you all were mighty busy with wedding stuff and the such any how. Adios and love to you friend.

Jamie said...

Where oh where did you buy those bridesmaids dresses???

jenny said...

Thanks ladies. I believe the dresses were from H&M?? Then we added a bit of lace at the bottom to add length.

Courtney said...

What a sweetie. Your girls are adorable Jenny!

Betty said...

Love you dear niece. Heard you had a date night this week...good for you; safe travels home tomorrow! xoxo

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...