Friday, September 30, 2011

Meow

That's some breakfast yogurt on the side of Sum's face,
in case you're wondering.

Meow is Bella's special kitty.  The one toy that I don't make her share.  It's her lovey.  Her friend and constant companion (see here).  But, Summer's caught on to the loveyness that Meow is, and whenever Bella's not looking, I allow Meow to soak in Summer's affection as well.



Is it weird that I always think of The Velveteen Rabbit when animals are well-loved?  Meow will be real one day... I'm sure of it.


While we're on the subject of Summer... here is her newest trick.  She often (re: always) gets camera-shy, so I'm glad I caught it at the beginning before she realized she being recorded:

2 comments:

Kate said...

Summer is a beautiful name. I just love it. And boy, is she as cute as a button or what!? Love your girls con todos de mi corazon. :)

Betsy said...

what a cutie-patootie...she looks just like you jen, don'tcha think? especially her profile. :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...