Thursday, October 6, 2011

the Little's update

About a month ago, I posted about this family: the Little's, whose father came down with bacterial meningitis.  He survived, but is eternally reminded of that dark time in his life with his blindness.  Here is a local news clip and article.  Read it, and please, pray for these family friends of ours.  They are a strong testament to God's grace and peace in turmoil.

Here's the link to the article.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So good to hear that he made it through all of that. Praying that God will restore his sight. I found it amazing that the reporters really focused on his faith...they normally edit that out. I guess that's the difference between CA and KS.

Mama Mote said...

I was thinking the same thing. It's nice that they left in the part about his faith...how do people get through life without that? Praying for them.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...