2. She also is in love with elephants. Loves to talk about them and ask about them often. This fact led me to remember this cartoon, from when I was a kid. One of my favorites. I showed it to the girls this morning and they ate it up. Anyone else remember this one?
3. Summer also has a piece of exciting news. Can you guess??
Yes, at 15 mos, she is now able to wear a ponytail. Nevermind it's just a wisp of a thing. Bella and I were so proud of her... we clapped and cheered all morning. Being a woman whom has always longed for thick, gorgeous tresses, I try my darndest to do special things with the girls' hair, even though there's not much to write home about. I can only sadly shake my head when Bella tells me that one day she's going to have hair like Rapunzel. Maybe, but probably not with these genes, little lady.
4. Another day in the 70's-80's here in the Heartland of America. We are EATING OUR HEARTS OUT, lemme tell you! We just feel sad for Daddy, who's been pulling 12-16 hour days... One of these days, I'm going to kidnap him, force him to go AWOL and enjoy life a little. :)
Yes, at 15 mos, she is now able to wear a ponytail. Nevermind it's just a wisp of a thing. Bella and I were so proud of her... we clapped and cheered all morning. Being a woman whom has always longed for thick, gorgeous tresses, I try my darndest to do special things with the girls' hair, even though there's not much to write home about. I can only sadly shake my head when Bella tells me that one day she's going to have hair like Rapunzel. Maybe, but probably not with these genes, little lady.
4. Another day in the 70's-80's here in the Heartland of America. We are EATING OUR HEARTS OUT, lemme tell you! We just feel sad for Daddy, who's been pulling 12-16 hour days... One of these days, I'm going to kidnap him, force him to go AWOL and enjoy life a little. :)









5 comments:
Tehe. Look at that little sprout! I love that you used a red rubberband so as not to miss spotting it!! And yes, the weather here was 78* today! I put Mason in cargo shorts today for the first time...so fun!
ok, i showed the big wash to the girls last year sometime and since then we've probably washed it 100 times! they love it too, and now we sing "i am gonna wash atticus, bo-batticus!" when he gets a bath. :) oh i wish our kids lived closer to each other, they would be best of friends.
and also, yay for summie!! :)
Bella has the cutest profile! Summer's ponytail is adorable! Enjoy the beautiful weather!
jen, what couch is that your bella and summy are watching the computer on??? i don't think i recognise it.
Thank you for giving me something to watch for 8 minutes of my currently over 25 minute wait on hold with United. :) Joshua LOVES elephants too, so I can't wait to show him this!
And congrats on the ponytail!
Post a Comment