Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy sixth


Our sixth anniversary today.  Our third consecutive year celebrating apart.  One of these days we're going to be together for an anniversary and it's going to be a big sha-BANG.  We promise ourselves.

In honor of our sixth year of matrimony, I'm listing six of the many reasons I married Travis James (in no particular order).  Here goes:

#6: He loves/d short hair on me, and women in general. What a catch!
#5: He is the most generous person I have ever met.
#4: He was/is so VERY wonderful to kiss.
#3: He loves me with all his heart and is quite romantical.
#2: He is wonderful with children and I knew he'd make a superb father.  I was right.
#1: He had/s quite a knack of making life light and fun and special.  Life with him is full.


Happy anniversary, Love.


2 comments:

LBeck said...

Happy anniversay friend! What a beautiful bride you were! Sad you are spending it apart again :-( and yes when the time comes that you get to be together on one it's gonna be big! Hugs to you and travis!

Amanda B. said...

How blessed the world is that God brought you two together! Two beautiful baby girls to show for it and one incredibly authentic relationship to show the world what love truly is. You two are incredible! Happy anniversary!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...