Do you fellow moms agree that this should be turned into a law of nature??
WHY? when Daddy sits down to eat, the kids are completely uninterested, happily playing, have no needs in the entire universe.
and when Mama sits down to eat, the kids want 3/4 of the food on my plate, irregardless that they were just "sooooooo full" from their own lunch; can't stop fighting over the toys; gain approximately 17.8 new boo boo's; and need to be wiped from going poo poo.
WHY? when Daddy sits down to eat, the kids are completely uninterested, happily playing, have no needs in the entire universe.
and when Mama sits down to eat, the kids want 3/4 of the food on my plate, irregardless that they were just "sooooooo full" from their own lunch; can't stop fighting over the toys; gain approximately 17.8 new boo boo's; and need to be wiped from going poo poo.
Just a simple question.






7 comments:
Yup...happens at my house every.single.day! (Love your drawings by the way.)
It is absolutely true. It also happens whenever the momma needs to use the restroom, or return an important phone call.
I love your illustrations!
Ha Ha! Yes it is a law. And I am sorry but there is no way around it. Fabulous artwork by the way!
Awesome. And so true.
Jenny I totally get you :) Mommies are aaaaalllllwwwways the go to person....I remember all soooo well....love your visual aids...and love you too...aunte deb
This made me laugh, because it's so true! Seems these days I hardly ever actually get the chance to sit down to eat. ;)
They must have this skill from birth. My daughter is 3 weeks and she seems to sense when food is about to cross my lips because on cue, she wakes up screaming :o) I love your drawings, lol!
Post a Comment