Raise your hand if your grandmother (or mother, or YOU) had a pink-tiled bathroom. I'm raising TWO hands, because both my grandmother's did. Ahhh... the pink-tiled bathroom. Such a warm, fuzzy image in my head. Pink, ceramic tiles with white grout lining the whole bottom half of the walls. Shiny, bubble-gum counters... nothing is sweeter.
 |
| A cell phone pic of our future bathroom. |
And now,
I get to have a pink-tiled bathroom!! Really, nothing could make me happier or more sentimental. These new houses with all their white walls and huge master bathrooms are over-rated. Give me a 1960's home with a tiny, pink-tiled master bath and I'm one happy chick.
Thanks, Nana and Gramma, for paving the way. And thanks, Pinterest, for embracing the pink-tiled bathroom.
4 comments:
I'm jealous. Just sayin'.
How cool! We bought a house built in the 50s and were grateful that the bathroom had been somewhat updated - until I saw the pink tub!!! I think we used to have a pink tiled bathroom...but no more. So sad.
I love the "frame" around the mirror in the middle picture!
My Uncle has a home from the 50s and it has the prettiest turquoise tile in the bathroom and I love it!
That is pretty fantastic. And I bet your girls will love it, too.
Post a Comment