My little Bella girl has a cold, I think. Or else it's allergies. Or else she's teething.
Symptoms: green snot (and LOTS of it!), raspy cough, not much of an appetite, slight fever (99.8 F), sleepy, sleepy...
She's into her third hour of her morning nap, when those usually last only an hour.
We were outside about 90% of the time this weekend... is there any such thing as getting too much sun? Both of us are brown as berries (while Daddy is slightly brown/slightly red), but I worry that maybe she needs more time indoors. What do you other Mommies/Daddies/"People-who-know-more-than-I-do" think?




6 comments:
I think she's got a cold. Usually thick green snot means theres something more than allergies going on, her body is fighting something I would guess. Usually I would say get her outdoors as much as possible when she is that way, it seems like the fresh air helps a cold. But maybe she does just need rest. Hopefully it'll just get better with time. Love you and her!
Vitamin D that we get from sunshine is supposed to strengthen the immune system. Hopefully all that sunshine will help her beat this cold.
We have colds here too. No fun. =(
She could possibly just be exhausted from being outside. Keagan and I went to the pool on Saturday and were only outside for about an hour and he took a MEGA nap after that. So maybe she's just catching up from all that fun!
I know that babies can get too much sun...or heatstroke it is called...and sometimes can have the form of a cold/sickness...my brother came back from a camping trip and had this bigtime...loss of appetite, really sleepy, headache...just a thought...maybe a little more rest indoors is good:) Miss you both and can't wait to see you soon!
I think that if she was a "son" that there wouldn't be a problem getting a lot of "sun." But since she is a daughter, you should probably be careful. I hope that helps.
it sounds like a sinus infection (green snot) or a cold...I'd go to the doc.
Post a Comment