Sunday, August 15, 2010
long-time friend
This lady is coming to visit me. Don't ask me what I'm doing. We were in high school when this was taken, so all is excused, right? We were best of buds back in those days... then college rolled around and we went our separate ways. Keeping in touch through some phone calls, a few visits, and email.... gradually drifted to not much contact. Life gets in the way, you know? But, I was in her wedding, she came to mine. And that was the last time we saw one another. Thank GOODNESS for facebook and blogs! Via the internet, we've been able to watch each other's adventures and grow, our daughters be born and us become mothers.
And she's coming to visit ME this afternoon. For four days. I'm pumped. I'm thrilled. I just hope Bella behaves and doesn't bully her sweet daughter, who is 1 year and 3 days younger than Bells. I really hope. I'm crossing my fingers. Yes, that's really her daughter. Can you even stand it?!?!?
Anyways, more pictures and stories to come later!! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I CAN'T stand it! That's an adorable pic!
Have fun!! (As if I really need to say that...) Looking forward to seeing pictures! Say hi to Shannon for me. :-)
Jenny - you're one cutie of a bridesmaid! And, yes your friends daughter is super-cute as well. Bella will be so sweet to her...I'm sure of it! Good practice for having a little sister soon, right?
Have an amazing time together :).
did shannon knit that darling hat? what a cutie indeed, hat and baby doll.
Post a Comment