I want to take more pictures. Of things that are not necessarily my daughter. I love my daughter. But, 99% of my photos are of her. My dad is an amazing photographer and growing up, many of my memories of him are of him fiddling with his [non-digital] camera and sorting through all the developed film. I don't think we
ever got professional pictures taken... which is quite possibly why I despise Sears and JC Penny photo shoots. My dad would always scout out some local scenic treasure (which isn't hard to do on the central coast of California), drive our family of seven in the Club Wagon, set up his tripod and shoot away. We have albums upon albums of our family growing up in my parents' home. I want to mimic that.
So, I'm doing the
30-day photo challenge. Kinda silly, but kinda inspiring... want to join?
DAY 1: YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTO
I've already posted this photo before, but here it is again. I really like this photo, because of the rarity of Trav and I being in a picture together! I'm just really bummed that Bella isn't with us, cuz then this could have made a perfect Christmas pic. I want to get out and take a bunch of pictures of our fam in order to have one to send out this Christmas season, but I keep procrastinating/forgetting/etc. MUST DO SOON!
Let me know if you want to join on the photo challenge, as I'd love to follow your photo journey!
7 comments:
You know, I just might do it. It will give me a reason to HAVE to blog.
I'll try to join you. Sounds like fun. What do we do? Are we just doing it on our own blogs? I'll try to do that unless you say something different. I love the pic of you and Trav. Wow! Can't believe you are going to have daughter #2 soon. hugs
sounds like fun. I'm interested in seeing what you do for Day 17 though.
I'm doing it! Thanks for getting the ball rolling mama!! :D
I'm on! It will be good for me to get out in Japan and take some photos- a blog profile will have to do- I don't have fb
I'm doing it! Thanks for getting me started on this! I love your blog by the way!
Hmm, this is an awesome idea...and maybe one that I'll convince myself I need to do in order to keep up my blog, because as of a few days ago, I 'quit' it.
Post a Comment